An audio edition of A Chill in the Air, the story on Justin Cunningham.

Carbon monoxide poisoning took the life of 27-year-old Justin Cunningham in the parking lot of a World Series of Team Roping qualifier in Loveland, Colorado, Feb. 11, 2018. Cunningham was a son, a brother, a partner, a friend and a great roper, and his loss reverberates across the team roping industry. His story illustrates the dire need for awareness and prevention of CO poisoning, and his family is doing everything they can to make sure this doesn’t happen to any more ropers just looking to stay comfortable in their trailers overnight.

Read the story here: A Chill in the Air: The Justin Cunningham Story 

Related