Broc Cresta wears this prize from the Sisters (Ore.) Rodeo. He’s got buckles from winning the rookie of the year in 2007, Cheyenne Frontier Days in 2008 and the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo in 2011. However, he chooses to wear this one because it was his first ProRodeo buckle and he always revered the Sisters Rodeo. That year, he’d been roping with Logan Olson, who chose not to go to the rodeos out west. So Cresta roped with Wade Wheatley in California, but Wade didn’t want to go to Oregon. At Sisters, Cresta teamed up with Tyler Magnus?the one and only time they roped together?for the win.
- No.1 Circuit Standings Leaders Heading Into Cowboy Christmas Run
- Orman and Crites Pick up Big Win at Buffalo Bill Rodeo As They Head Out for Summer Run
- Steve Orth Goes 1-2 at ARHFA Cornhusker Classic on Hudsons’ Mounts The Spook Dun Time and Dual Oak E
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop: Ward and Hawkins Win Resistol Reno Open
- Leos Cowboy Gun and Casey Hicks Bounce Back with ARHFA Cornhusker Classic Heading Win