When the day comes that I don’t feel like going out to rope, I’ll stay in the house. Until that time, I’m going to give it all I’ve got on every steer, even in the practice pen. Intensity is like anything else. You need to recognize its importance, and focus on it, whether you’re competing or practicing for competition. Your game face may not be all that pretty, but I promise you it’s a whole lot better looking than a half-hearted effort. Get out there, grit those teeth and get your game on.
- Changing the Game: Heeling Position Throughout the Years
- Making Good: Wyoming Spur and Buckle Maker Justin Erickson
- Oklahoma’s Zack Woods Making Big Moves in Resistol Rookie Heeling Standings
- Wild, Wonderful, Winning Times for Team Lockett & Tsinigine
- New York’s Jake Edwards Is Making His Move on ProRodeo Trail