Beverly Robbins and Jessy Remsburg turned in a time of 16.35 seconds on two head to advance to the WCRA’s Women’s Rodeo World Championship’s Main Event in the No.1 position at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, on Friday, Nov. 13, 2020, in conjunction with the Professional Bull Riders’ (PBR) World Finals.
The top six teams will compete during the PBR World Finals on a clean slate. Here are the top six teams that will be competing for their shot at $60,000:
1. Beverly Robbins and Jessy Remsburg, 16.35 seconds on two head
2. Ruby Magnus and Jackie Crawford, 18.83 seconds on two head
3. Taylor Schmidt and Jenna Dallyn, 21.29 seconds on two head
4. Rylie Smith and Hope Thompson, 25.77 seconds on two head
5. Rylea Fabrizio and Debbie Fabrizio, 27.92 seconds on two head
6. Jayme Marcrum and Martha Angelone, 30.21 seconds on two head
Follow The Breakaway Roping Journal for updates on the breakaway ropers.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=314&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwomensrodeo%2Fvideos%2F793233961242197%2F&show_text=false&width=560" width="560" height="314"
Main Event Payout:
Don’t miss! If you’re not already receiving The Team Roping Journal’s weekly newsletter, sign up now.