Give a special papa a lifelong tribute with a hand-crafted new bit made from horseshoes or a pair of custom spurs created from old rasps. Picky horses handle better with Greg Scott’s hard-to-find twisted-chain-and-port mouthpieces, and you won’t see too many other dads horseback with horseshoe shanks or horse-head rasp spurs, especially if you add initials. Scott Ironworks; www.scottironworks.com; 505-533-6880.
- Rogers and Bray ‘Never Say Die’: 3.8 in Amarillo Says Bubble Race Ain’t Over Yet
- Team Ropers Fight for Top 15 Position in Final ProRodeo Weekend
- 2020 Resistol Rookie Tanner Tomlinson Makes 2022 NFR
- Clay Smith and Jake Orman Fighting for NFR Spots, Sit 1-2 in Mona, Utah
- Commence the 13-Circuit Countdown