Without a $50,000 payday from RodeoHouston or The American, Kaleb Driggers has $79,993 won in PRCA earnings mid-April 2022. In today’s episode of The Short Score presented by Smarty, Driggers talks about the richest winter of his rodeo career.
- Putting Effort into Picking Partners
- Rogers and Bray ‘Never Say Die’: 3.8 in Amarillo Says Bubble Race Ain’t Over Yet
- Team Ropers Fight for Top 15 Position in Final ProRodeo Weekend
- 2020 Resistol Rookie Tanner Tomlinson Makes 2022 NFR
- Clay Smith and Jake Orman Fighting for NFR Spots, Sit 1-2 in Mona, Utah