While we’ve been working on this issue, we’ve also been working on something else BIG for team ropers.
We just entered into a partnership with the video streaming site Roping.com. Now powered by The Team Roping Journal, Roping.com combines our industry know-how and experts with the video technology behind this platform to change the way you improve your roping.
At TRJ and our predecessor, Spin To Win Rodeo, we’ve worked with Jake Barnes and Clay O’Brien Cooper for three decades, so partnering with them at Roping.com makes perfect sense. We’re committed to bringing you even more educational content from these two legends than ever before.
Here’s what’s new July 1:
• New Coaches. We can’t tell you just yet, but we’re going to heavily leverage our long-standing relationships in the sport to provide you with coaches you just won’t find anywhere else. These will be game-changing, and they’re worth sticking around for. Expect the new videos to begin dropping July 1.
• New Podcasts. You’re now able to stream or download mental performance tips from Roping.com through “The Score” podcast—available wherever you listen to podcasts. We’ll select these episodes to get your mind right heading to the jackpots and rodeos each weekend.
• New Stories. Roping instruction will remain the core of what we do, but we also have an expansive library of videos and documentaries about the ropers and horses that power the sport of team roping. We’ll be shooting documentary-style footage in the coming months, rolling that content out week by week.
• New Courses. Roping.com is chock-full of thousands of roping videos, but our goal is to make it easier for you to progress on your roping journey with specifically designed courses and challenges that are guaranteed to up your catch percentages, build your confidence and speed up your runs.
• New Experience. We’ve already put in place a team of talented writers, editors and videographers to improve your communication with Roping.com. Our group of top-notch producers and communicators will be reaching out weekly with updates, new videos and new ways to interact with this community.
That’s just a small slice of what you can expect from this new partnership, and I’m so glad you’re here.