Chelsea Shaffer, host of “The Score,” sat down with Denny Gentry, Lance Robinson and Chad Beus, founders of the Riata Buckle, to discuss the inaugural $2-million futurity and what’s to come from this event in the future.
A special thank you to our sponsors, who support our efforts and believe in the future of the rope horse industry, including Resistol, Fast Back Ropes, Cactus Ropes, Cactus Saddlery, and Equinety.
More from the event:
- Unprecedented: Seven S Whiskeysour and Lovell, DT Hickorys Mistycat and Kirchenschlager Bank $90K for First-Ever Riata Buckle Pro Futurity Win
- Blankenship and McGuire Jump Ride Way to Riata Buckle #12.5 Slide All-Ages Title
- Big Valley MS Haida and Bo Crutchfield and That Bold Pepto CCL and Chris Littlefield Win Riata Buckle #12.5 Futurity
- Cowboy Stuff: Wilson and Townsend Notch Historic Riata Buckle #10.5 Futurity Title
- Better Than a Barrel Race: Hursts Get $62K Riata Buckle #10.5 All-Ages Win Thanks to A Streak Of Fling Mare