Has his old knife gotten dull from sawing baling twine or the ends of heel ropes? Wrap up a new knife from Boker with a genuine stag, rosewood or mother-of-pearl handle. He’ll be able to open and close it with one hand and clip it on a pocket. $25 to $60; Cinch; www.cinchjeans.com; 800-688-4449.
- This Smarty Drill Will Help You Master Top and Bottom Strand Control
- Setting Up Your Arena for Well-Adjusted Horses with Dakota Kirchenschlager
- Lay Up: Choosing the Best Rope Lay to Fit Your Needs
- Horsepower Helps Happy Cowgirls Strike it Rich at WRWC
- Trevor Brazile’s Junior Rodeo Head Horse Checklist