The Team Roping Journal will move its TRJ Breeder’s Guide to the January 2024 issue from February, allowing stallion owners and programs to promote their offerings to the team roping masses earlier than ever before.
The TRJ Breeder’s Guide is the premier place to showcase stallions, progeny and entire breeding operations, reaching the 44,000 households in the team roping industry. And, in 2023, our Breeder’s Guide provided stallion owners and breeders with more than one million impressions at the start of breeding season, marketing stallions and programs across teamropingjournal.com, Instagram and Facebook.
This year, the process is simpler than ever. Owners and agents can enroll their own horses in the 2024 Breeder’s Guide, completing this simple form. However, sales representative Nick Griggs is still available at 806-622-2225 to answer any questions and enroll horses the old-fashioned way—by phone.
With the explosion of the Ariat World Series of Team Roping’s payouts and the growth of the rope horse futurity industry, the demand for top-level horses has never been higher. Ropers across the globe are searching for ways to maximize their horsepower, and are finding solutions through premium prospects, proven broodmares and the best studs in the game, guaranteeing big wins for years to come.
• 1 Full-page ad within or near Breeder’s Guide in the January 2024 issue of TRJ
• 150- to 200-word story with 1/4-page photo, promoting specific stallion, breeding
program or breeding services
• Custom e-blast sent to TRJ’s email list with the Breeder’s Guide PDF
• 1 web article on TRJ’s website to a specific stallion or program
• 1 TRJ Facebook (175K+ followers) feature of a stallion or program web article