There are a thousand different ways to swing a rope, and there really isn’t one correct way to do it. What’s important is developing a swing that works for you, so you can develop a feel and a control in your swing for power and delivery. Your swing does two things. It sets up the delivery, and gives you the power you’re going to use in that delivery.
- Group Roping Lesson with World Champion Clay Smith
- ProRodeo Veterans Clay Tryan and Jade Corkill Secure Sheridan WYO Rodeo Win
- Here’s How Headers Should Finish a Run When the Roping is Flagged on the Heels
- Get Your Heel Horse Peddling on the Front End with Steve Orth
- Full Ground Dummy Roping Session with Two-Time World Champion Header Clay Smith