Consistent cues are a foundational principle of the Relentless Remuda training program, and Trevor Brazile and Miles Baker are serious about keeping the feel in their horses’ mouths. In this exclusive look into their colt-starting training program, Baker explains how he uses his hands at the early stages of a rope horse’s development.
WATCH MORE FROM MILES BAKER
- Colt-Starting Series: Softness in a Sidepull
- Colt-Starting Series: Teaching a Colt Forward Motion
- Colt-Starting Series: When to Start Loping
- Roping.com Launches New Young Rope Horse Video Series with Relentless Remuda’s Miles Baker
MORE FROM THE RELENTLESS REMUDA
- Inside the Relentless Remuda: Friday
- Reinforcing Respect in the Bridle
- FINDING THE RUN: How to Add Speed to a Cow Horse
WIN WITH ROPING.COM:
Roping.com, powered by The Team Roping Journal, offers ropers an elite inner circle to learn and build relationships with some of the winningest team roping legends in the industry. Roping.com provides thousands of tutorial videos as well as personal guidance for ropers of all levels to up their skill. Whether ropers are looking to improve their mental game, learn how to practice with a purpose or up their catch percentages, Roping.com gives these insights and more.
For less than the cost of a rope, a subscription to Roping.com allows ropers a seat with the players at the top of the game.
For more information, visit Roping.com or download the Roping.com App.